- Specialization in the hotel sector along with a complement of investment in sectors such as the residential for the elderly or the private hospital, which maintains a link with the tourist-hotel sector from the point of view of being properties characterized by the exploitation of accommodation.
- Independent manager born in the Balearic Islands (birthplace of the tourism sector), highly professional and specialized in tourism, and with expertise in the other sectors (the elderly and private hospital) Dividend yield superior to that of the banking and stock market.
- Security in investments backed by guaranteed rental contracts and by the most efficient hotel operators.
- Diversification of hotel operators and other assets, taking care of selecting the most appropriate depending on the asset.
- Wide network of contacts in all tourism geographical areas of Spain.
INVESTOR’S REASONS TO COLLABORATE WITH MALLORCA CAPITAL
- Higher profitability than the average offered by the market.
- Low interest rate environment.
- Stable income insured over time.
- Guaranteed Liquidity.
- Investment in a growing sector with a forecast of sustained growth: touristic sector.
- Investment in real estate without major disbursements.
- Management team that is expert in the sector and with great know-how, close and flexible.
REASONS OF A FINANCIAL ENTITY TO COLLABORATE WITH MALLORCA CAPITAL
- “Stressed“ banking sector: Narrowing of margins, reduction of profits, low ROEs environment, high amount of unproductive assets on balance sheet… Financial institutions are looking for alternatives.
- Excess of liquidity in the market (Need for investment).
- Own guarantee of property.
- Securization of rents: Through the rents / rental business model, the investment vehicle ensures annual flows with which to repay the debt service.
HOTELIER’S REASONS TO COLLABORATE WITH MALLORCA CAPITAL
- Download balance / eliminate debt: Increase of the available cash (for new investments) or new leverage operations.
- Solution of transitional problems: Increase of cash during a given period.
- Divestment: Taking advantage of new opportunities or different business models.
- Alliance in the detection of business opportunities by an operator and joint development of investment / management models.
- Participate with REIT without undertaking investment: Expand business model within the tourism sector.