Who are we
Team (Internal and external associates)
Graduated Economics and Business Administration from the Ramón Llull University (Barcelona). MBA at ESADE. Chartered Economist. International Certificate in Wealth Management (CISI). New Accreditation Certificate for Real Estate Credit Mortgages.
Graduated Economics and Business Administration from the Ramón Llull University (Barcelona). MBA at ESADE. Chartered Economist. International Certificate in Wealth Management (CISI). New Accreditation Certificate for Real Estate Credit Mortgages. Postgraduate in management control in the hotel industry, USALI (UIB). International financial advisor program (IFA). CMO of Fortia Healthcare and Wealth Advisor for MGP (Mapfre Gestión Patrimonial).
Manager with extensive experience in the investment and corporate finance industry, aswell as economic, financial and business consulting. Great capacities and abilities in terms of development and project structuring, business plans, management, organization, Mergers and Acquisitions, Start-ups and Private Equity. Customized advice for individuals, family offices and companies / institutions. Advisory on financial restructuring, sector analysis, investor relations management, and university professor (he has been a professor at I.Q.S -Barcelona- and currently at U.I.B -Mallorca-).
He has been member of several Boards of Directors or internal committees of venture capital funds, aswell in unlisted companies and listed companies.
Corporate finance assocate
Graduated in Economics and Business Administration from ICADE and Master in Senior Management from Instituto Interancional San Telmo (IESE). Expert in M&A processes, strategic / financial structuring and financial advice.
Professional with significant depth in strategic processes, in the financial world and specifically with a lot of experience in the health care industry, both in the private and public sectors. With more than 25 years of experience in the social health sector, holding positions of responsibility in two of the largest nursing home companies in Spain and advising the Spanish government on the legislation of the sector.
Great capacity for the development of important projects in their different aspects of structuring, project financing, mergers and acquisitions, development, etc. As well as in the training and development of teams, operational and corporate, based on consolidation and expansion strategies focused on results.
Controller & Financial Analyst
Graduated from the Balearic School of Tourism, Advanced Management Program (IE) and BA in Business Administration (Abat Oliba CEU – UB). Great analytical and planning skills, with an emphasis on internal control and corporate governance mechanisms.
Outstanding experience as an investment analyst and management control in the Private Equity area of Sa Nostra. Family business associate- He has also participated in the department of products and financial values of Sa Nostra, as well as in Montalbán, and in bank offices of Ibercaja
Extensive experience in the financial sector with more than 20 years with various responsibilities some of the main financial entities of Spain (“la Caixa”, Banco Popular, Caixa Catalunya, Caja de Ingeniería, Sa Nostra, Triodos).
Experto en procesos de fund raising y financiación alternativa
Asset Manager and London Based Representative
Degree in Law and Business Administration (Autonomous University of Madrid)
Associate Director at London Property Partners
He has worked for years in the Hospitality and Construction sector in the UK; He has designed investment and commercial plans for residential properties; He has participated in the expansion of various companies managing their installation in real estate throughout the UK.
Architect graduated from the Higher Technical School of Architecture of Valladolid, awarded the Extraordinary End of Degree Award, by the University of Valladolid for the best academic record of her class.
She has postgraduate studies at Leeds Met. University, England, as well as third cycle (Doctorate / DPh) from the University of Alicante, specializing in architectural constructions. International Master BIM Manager by Zigurat Global Institute of Technology.
In addition to leading her studio for more than 10 years, Inés draws on her experience of more than 6 years as an Architect / Project-manager attached to management, for the international hotel company Barceló Hotels & Resorts.
Law degree from the UIB (Mallorca). Exchange with the University of Bari. She is a professional with more than 15 years of experience based on three main areas: (i) Business legal area and civil prosecution (ii) Business management area (iii) Public Procurement.
She has been legal head of the Red Cross Institution in the Balearic Islands, legal head of the Skybusiness professional advisors office, Coordinator of various functions in the audiovisual group Otnis Balear, work experience as a senior technician in the General Directorate of Consumption of the Balearic Islands, and Manager of the teaching cooperative Codeppa.
Additionally, she has participated in the legal configuration of a Hotel Reit in coordination with law firms, in addition to being in charge of reviewing management contracts with hotel operators.
In addition to its internal team, Mallorca Capital works, in open architecture, through permanent collaborations with highly qualified professionals in each of its fields.
A team of professionals with extensive experience accumulated in different business areas such as economic – financial consulting, strategic consulting, equity funding, business management, architecture, real estate projects, purchase – sales, private equity, auditing, monitoring and investment control, asset management, among other areas.
The activities of the entire collaborating team of Mallorca Capital, focuses on activities framed in the following sectors such as hotels, tourism and leisure, real estate and real estate development, Nursing Homes and hospital sectors, wealth management and adivisory, others (technology, funds of venture capital, industry).
The transversal functions, the sectorial experiences of the team, and the open architecture model with selected collaborators and partners, centralized in Mallorca Capital, allows all this knowledge to be applied in the benefit of our clients.
High level of contacts at local, national and international level, that allow generating:
· Business and investment / divestment opportunities.
· Configuration of ad hoc work teams to provide specific solutions, to each project or client
Some Success Stories and Examples of Team Member Services
- · Ongoing financial advice to a middle market hotel company
- · General corporate advice to a company in the nautical sector
- · Development of a business plan for a company in the facilicy services sector
- · Collaboration in the development of a Business Plan for a real estate development associated with a golf course
- · Interim manager of a startup company in the technology sector: organizational design, business plan, interim CFO manager, 2 MM equity fund raising
- · Advisory on Wealth planning for individuals and family offices
- · Design of a 100 million euros REIT (Socimi): business plans, organization, relationship with financial entities, relationship with hotel operators, preparation of all legal material, pre-analysis of more than 50 hotels
- · Transaction of a leisure center for 2 million euros
- · Transaction of an office building in Mallorca for 2 million euros
- · Transaction of a hotel plot in Mallorca for 15 million euros
- · Transaction of a hotel resort in Mallorca for 15 million euros
- · Presentation of private debt offers for hotels companies for an amount of 10– 50 million euros
- · Assistance or advice to boards of directors of venture capital funds / investment vehicles (2008-2014): Optimun Berling Property II, Axon Capital I, Axon Capital II, Ged Iberian Fund, Ged Eastern Fund, Ac Capital Premier II, Ac Infrastructures, EMN Alisma, Licasa I
- · Assistance or advice to boards of directors of companies in various sectors: Ocimax, Profitness, Preneal, Fersa (belonging to the management of listed audax as well as the internal audit committee), Decanos
- · In depth study of a funds investment pool, resulting into the design of a 50 MM euros size fund of funds
- · Representation of a Russian Hispanic real estate agency for the acquisition of real estate product in the Balearic Islands